Tuesday 16 January 2007

Games for Thursday

I'm thinking we need some Icebreaker pub games for Thursday.
So far, I've got:
  • Name the Moose (otherwise known as Guess Moose's real name - dedicated to Prof Plum as it was such good fun guessing she was a Jill. I am in the middle of making up 321 style clues right now)
  • 2 truths and a lie (always good for getting to know you details...here's a teaser for you all...When Lennox Lewis won the World Title, he was the same; 1. height, 2. weight, 3. chest size, as the Moose)
  • Guess how many worms in the jar of soup (Dr Mark Booth not allowed to take part in this one as he's supplying the worms...)

Let me know any other suggestions...

Also, we need an agenda for some important discussions:

  1. What is the official drink of the OAMC? Nominations: Harvey Wallbanger. Water (for MfR and Mrs MfR - this month only!)
  2. Hazel to explain her scheme for future OAMCs (might need an hour or 2 for this), followed by agreement of the date for the February 2007 OAMC
  3. Location of the February 2007 OAMC
  4. How to get Chris and the team along next time. Ideas so far: Kidnap Enzo, hold the OAMC at his house.

Please add items as you see fit.

19 comments:

Jo said...

How about holding the oAMC at his pub, would def. kill two birds with one stone, a suitable location and CLP may be present

:o) Jo

PS You can only comment here if you have a google account BTW

Jo said...

Oooh get me - started playing with blogspot yesterday but the boss came in so had to abandon it - a job for the weekend me thinks!

:o) Jo

T said...

can we have a head start on the names - are you accepting bolg entries????

AS66 said...

Beginning to wish I could attend, would love to be a fly on the wall. Reality is living in NW England with a job and a young family, just too far to travel. Hope you all have a completely fab time and enjoy making each others acquaintances in the flesh!
x

Anonymous said...

Moose
How about a game of murder in the dark. All the bloggers are suspects. Who killed Prof Plum. Where has he/her gone.

Anonymous said...

Blimey, i didnt realise that there were going to be pub games. Has anyone got Twister!?

Anonymous said...

Can i put in a proposal for the March OAMC, i am part of a team running an arts festival and on the last thursday of March we have The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain playing in the Doncaster Minster, or a comedy double bill in the civic theatre.... Ok so Doncaster may be a smidge far but i could do you all ticket deals - and more importantly meet you in the pub after!!

Would need to check availability of HW in the local pubs tho!!

xx

Anonymous said...

This is what I couldn't post yesterday...

Games.....hmmmmm...what about...?
1. Who threw that beer mat?
2. Find the ladies.
3. Is that diet coke?
4. Put the world to rights.

but today...

and Sammie, let me know if you want to risk meeting me before the drinkies and I'll put my email address on here. I shall be sporting a bowler hat, carrying a copy of the financial times and wearing a pink carnation in my button hole. You can call me Ms H...

by the way, I think Prof Plum is on hols, possibly in Canada, but then I have been known to be wrong...

love
hazel
x

Anonymous said...

anna, what dates is the festival from to?
Bad grammar I feel, but d'ya ken what I'm saying?

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid something purple was washed up on the beach last night. The indentity has now been confirmed as that of Prof Plum. The police think it is a case of stolen indentity. You may like to ponder tommorow who on the blog has stolens Plums indentity. Hope you all have a good evening.

Gaby said...

Testing testing, one, two, four

Not sure if I am a fully-funtioning google blogger



Gaby

xx

Gaby said...

mange tout et bien sur le mercredi

a demain

xx

Gaby said...

oh no, I can't stop

Anonymous said...

wish I could be a OAMC, I only live in Wilts but have never driven to the big smoke so definitely would not do so on my own!

Anonymous said...

Hazel, 10th - 31st March. In and around Doncaster. My favourite bit that i cant wait for, Evelyn Glennie the percussionist! She will be amazing!!

lyndyloo said...

Ok I can't promise a copy of the BOTB under my arm, I'll be travelling down from Leicester to spend a couple of hours with the schloggers and I'll try to recognise y'all (though I think that may be more difficult than it first seems). Games could be a bit of a larrrrf apart from if anymoose mentions the score from tonights Fulham LCFC match....

:)

Anonymous said...

Test - I don't have a google account, just checking to see if this gets posted!

Mary (mwk)

Anonymous said...

Prof Plum's a Jill!!!!????

Desain webs dan Blogs said...

thanks for share.....